Hair regrowth with garlic and onion
A natural hair loss remedy can be done with herbs, massage or natural diet methods. People doing these remedies with hopes that no side effect would appear. Garlic and onion can be used as alternatives of herbal hair loss remedy.
Garlic is not just good for our body, but also for our hair. Garlic extract can remove and destroy harmful toxins and stimulate blood circulation, important in the scalp for proper hair care and growth and prevent hair loss
. Addition of garlic extract in shampoo helps to keep hair strong, preventing breakage and hair loss, while adding significant body and shine. For those with dry hair or itchy scalps, the garlic extract shampoos also provide relief from the irritating symptoms.
How can we use garlic for hair loss remedy? - An hour before bedtime, slice open a clove of garlic and rub it on the hair loss area. Wait for an hour then massage the scalp with olive oil. Put on a cap and go to bed. In the morning, shampoo your hair. Repeat this remedy for a few weeks, and hopefully hair will stop falling out and re-grow.
Onion (Allium cepa) recognised with healing qualities include their antibacterial, cleansing, stimulating, and nourishing powers. Onions contain a number of important minerals and vitamins, such as vitamins C and B6, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and germanium. Onion also has a high sulfur content. Sulphur is a mineral present in every cell in our body, with its greatest concentration in hair, skin and nails. It has often been called the “beauty mineral” and the “healing mineral” because of its ability to promote circulation and decrease inflammation. These qualities also lend to the theory that adequate amounts of sulphur can jump-start hair growth in people with deficiencies. High amounts of sulphur in onions make them particularly effective in regenerating hair follicles and stimulating hair regrowth. In addition, naturally-concentrated sulphur compounds have been proven to show additional hair-restoring.
Hair loss remedy with onion - apply freshly-squeezed, raw onion juice directly onto the scalp, massage deep into the scalp and hair roots. Left on the scalp for about half-an-hour before shampooing. Do these treatments everyday. In most cases, regular onion treatments will result in dramatic improvement of hair thickness within just several months. Since onion juice restores hair follicles and improves scalp circulation, it will help to promote the strong-hair growth.
you can also use onion with
The following types of onion hair loss therapy were proven effective to boost hair growth in balding folks:
• Mix a chopped onion with a cup of rum and leave this mixture in a room temperature for a day. Strain the liquid and use it for massaging your scalp.
• Mix a chopped onion with a cup of dried leaves of stinging nettle and ¼ cup of vodka. Let the elixir stand for several days, then strain the liquid and use it for topical scalp applications.
• Mix ½ chopped onion with 1 tbsp raw honey and massage this paste into the leather of your scalp.
• Rub a freshly-cut slice of onion into balding areas of the scalp, and follow the procedure by a gentle massage with liquid honey.
• Prepare an onion hair rinse: boil 3 cups onion skins in one quart water, remove from the heat, and let the mixture stand for an hour. Strain the liquid and apply this rinse on the hair after shampooing.
For a pronounced hair growth effect, these treatments should be repeated daily for at least a month.